Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
Prudential Financial is a Fortune 100 financial services leader with a dynamic and diverse workforce and a strong emphasis on talent management. Our High Tech Investigations Unit (HTIU) is a global unit responsible for incident response and investigations in Asia, Europe and t he Americas. This is an exciting time to join a growing team. The HTIU is seeking an experienced individual for the position of Digital Forensics and Incident Response Manager. This position will report to the HTIU Director of Incident Response and Threat Hunting.
The Digital Forensics and Incident Response Manager will initially serve as an individual contributor, responsible for conducting digital forensic examinations, responding to security incidents, assisting with threat hunting operations, performing incident readiness activities, and completing other related cybersecurity tasks as required in a rapidly evolving corporate environment.
- 4 plus years of experience responding to cyber incidents in a large corporate/government environment or 4 plus years of experience comprised of digital forensic related investigations, threat hunting , and incident response.
- Experience performing host, log, memory, and network forensics.
- Knowledge of Python (preferred) or another programming language.
- Familiarity in operating system scripting utilizing Bash or PowerShell
- Advanced experience in the use of Splunk and the Search Processing Language (SPL).
- Experience using forensic software suites (X- W ays, EnCase, FTK , SIFT ).
- Experience conducting digital forensic examinations of Windows, Linux, and OSX endpoints.
- Proficiency in command – line based operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Forensics, Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
- Proficiency in Cloud computing architecture and incident response.
- GCFE, GCFA, GCIH, GREM, GNFA, GPEN or similar industry-accepted certifications .
- Experience reversing and analyzing malicious software.
- Proficiency in Python (preferred) or another programming language .
- E xperience in data analysis at scale .
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.
- Address Newark, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors