Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Manager Cyber Security
Job Requisition Number: RC383903
Category: Information Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Implement threat management strategies, standards, procedures and accountability policies at enterprise-level to prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce or other systems. Oversight and management of the Cyber Command Center or other Cyber Security domains. Lead efforts to operationalize security incident detection, response and remediation. Implement infrastructure security and monitoring solutions for applications and enterprise computing environment as well as responses to incidents. Work as an integral part of security management team, supporting business and technology, synchronizing communications and actions. Attract, coach/develop, retain and motivate a world-class security leadership team. Establish and maintain metrics that help provide a high level of productivity, supportability, and operational readiness while also participating in project planning activities.
Bachelor’s degree/equivalency in information technology, computer science or related field. Strong technical and consulting skills, project management capability. Experience with security and risk frameworks, standards and best practices. Seven (7) years’ experience in an IT corporate environment with expertise in securing platforms and operating systems. Expertise in industry standard threat and vulnerability controls. Proven experience balancing business acumen and technical expertise. Excellent communication and human relation skills.
Job Specific Details:
- Implementing security capabilities across OT and IoT landscape for FedEx.
- Developing security discipline and safeguards to support IT/OT convergence
- Possess a great appreciation for security architecture and ensuring that quality capabilities and processes are introduced to protect the brand and minimize operational disruption
Implementing security tools, standards and processes across:
- Industrial Control Systems
- Smart IoT devices and systems
- Autonomous systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Machine to machine (M2M) communications
- Cloud initiatives that enable smart IoT solutions
- Threat modeling practices for OT/IoT enablement
- Network, access, and data segmentation
- Guidance and management across high priority, complex OT/IoT systems projects for newly formed OT/IoT Security program
- Facilitate the establishment of a government structure
- Understand and convey the business needs, risk, dependencies and impediments to leadership and key stakeholders
- Driven, passionate and fully engaged individual with initiative and vision
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience in forging strong business partnerships
- Executive-level presence and interactions
- Ability to manage across diverse and complex issues
- Proper balance of business acumen and technical knowledge
This position can also be domiciled anywhere within the United States based on business needs.
Relocation assistance may be provided based on business needs.
Application Deadline / Criteria:
To be considered for this opening, upload current copy of Resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on July 22, 2021.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Collierville, TN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors