The Information Security Tech Lead Analyst is a senior level professional position responsible for driving efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi’s data security policy.
- Provides L2 production support of applications and hosts for security and authentication services.
- Facilitate triage support for advanced problem solving which requires L3, engineering, and/or other team support to resolve.
- Assist with onboarding and off-boarding of supported products and servers
- Compile and analyze data for metrics review and process improvements.
- Ensure production issues are supported to closure, provide detailed record and timeline, and communicate comprehensive details of status to management and team
- Identify opportunities to automate and standardize information security controls and for the supported groups
- Resolve any vulnerabilities or issues detected in an application or infrastructure
- Analyze source code to mitigate identified weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the system
- Review and validate automated testing results and prioritize actions that resolve issues based on overall risk
- Scan and analyze applications with automated tools, and perform manual testing if necessary
- Reduce risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, their impact, and required corrective actions
- Direct the development and delivery of secure solutions by coordinating with business and technical contacts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and software
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Hands on experience supporting WINTEL and/or UNIX environments
- Hands on experience troubleshooting/analyzing UNIX shell scripting
- Must be detail oriented
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Information Security
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
- Address New Castle, DE
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors