About the job
Working in Information Security Management, you’ll design and implement processes and tools that safeguard the firm’s computing environment. Creating action plans, mitigating risks, and resolving control issues, you’ll gain key insight into today’s complex risk and regulatory landscape. Working with our cybersecurity team, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation designed to strengthen our operations. Additionally, you’ll have the chance to participate in steering committees, promote IT security awareness across the firm, advise and support business security risk and control activities, and drive your career in any direction you choose.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices, plus experience working across large environments
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Expertise in application and infrastructure high-availability and resiliency architectures
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Address Wilmington, DE, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors