Full Job Description
The IT InfoSec Government Security Solutions (GSS) Team is made up of highly experienced security professionals with skills ranging from solutions architecture and information security to application development and service operations.
This cross functional team is focused on supporting the unique IT information security and compliance requirements for Intel Federal LLC a subsidiary of Intel that delivers products and/or services to the US Government (USG). We are growing our Hybrid Cloud solution suite to meet the US Government requirements for data safeguarding.
In the GSS Team each person wears many hats and has multiple areas of expertise. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and enthusiasm for rapidly learning new technologies.
As part of your role you will be part of an Agile Scrum team and be expected to support, improve and grow our secure solutions to enhance Intel Federals capabilities with a constant focus on security.
As an Information Security Engineer your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Plan, design and build the security infrastructure capabilities, drive product implementation, prioritize security controls, deployment and ensure compliance with US Government corporate cybersecurity policies, regulations and standards.
- Configuring security controls to the appropriate service levels, as well as define and monitor product SLA’s and health indicators.
- You will work with customers and stakeholders to solve product issues to improve performance and reduce legacy technical debt as well as increase automation.
- Our mission requires a continuous transformation of our current solutions to embrace a hybrid cloud architecture to meet the growing demands of our business, we need your help to build and support secure and compliant solutions that will scale to meet the demand.
- Utilize SAFe Agile framework in Scrum and Kanban methodologies to manage operations engineering and development workloads.
In addition the ideal candidate should also have the following behavioral skills:
- Passion for Information Security.
- Excellent customer service and support skills.
- Stakeholder management, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations is a must in this role. We partner closely with other teams to ensure we can prioritize and deliver key IT solutions to the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving, track record of independently troubleshooting for successful problem resolution.
- Negotiation skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Facilitation, organizational, prioritization and decision making.
- Strong team player who can work both independently and collaboratively with other peers and teams.
This position is part of Intel Federal LLC which is an entirely owned Intel subsidiary that manages contracts with the US Government (USG) and reports to IT Information Security in the Government Security Solutions organization.
This position involves work on a US Government Contract, therefore applicants may be required to provide proof of citizenship in order to comply with US government requirements. Any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon satisfying proof of citizenship to meet US government requirements. Candidates must be willing to obtain a US Government Security Clearance.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or any other related IT field.
3+ years of experience in:
- Working in the IT industry.
- Azure and AWS Hosted Cloud environment.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or any other related IT field with 2 years of experience OR PhD.
- Windows and Linux OS and application operations support administration security configuration and monitoring.
- Security or Cyber certifications are an advantage, for example: CISSP CISM CEH CCNA etc.
- Script writing for automation and integration, for example: PowerShell Net Python etc.
- Experience in MS Azure Government Cloud and Amazon Web Services GovCloud solutions deployment.
- Experience using Privilege Access Management PAM or similar tools.
- Experience using identity management solutions.
- Knowledge of manageability applications such as: SCOM BigFix Azure Security Center and Antivirus configuration.
- Experience with Datacenter management operations such as: servers, hardware, handling installation, configuration, decom and general support.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Address Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors