About the job
As an experienced professional in our cybersecurity organization, you won’t just be watching over our data – you’ll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing, and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, advise on best practices and support our business and technology groups. By taking the lead on incident response, risk reviews, vulnerability assessments and identifying threats, you’ll help us deliver cost-effective solutions that put our clients first. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. By presenting your findings to senior leaders, you’ll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. As part of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a critical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Experience with Agile and the ability to work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with a focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
- Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
- Intermediate knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
- Intermediate knowledge of: cybersecurity activities associated with requirements analysis, risk analytics and modeling; risk management; emerging issues, risks, vulnerabilities and technologies; and vulnerability assessment
- Technology Risk and Control Expertise is a must.
- Strong technical knowledge in the areas of application development , data protection , identity and access management , security configuration , Vulnerability managemnt , network, cyber, data and cloud security. Hands on experience with solution design and assessment will be given extra weightage.
- Experience in leading cyber security programs with deep understading on risk and control frameworks on cyber technology .
- Experience in driving large Technology Risk and control programs for large organizations/financial institutions.
- You’ll use your leadership skills to provide guidance, advice on best practices and support our business and technology groups on different programs across technology.
- You have a Comprehensive understanding of End to End Risk Management Framework and delivery for Technology.
- Experience in technology Audit or 2nd Line of defence in driving operational risk and controls the will be an added advantage
- Continuously work with Product partners to direct and provide input to driving the strategy in operational risk and controls technology.
- Strong skills in security principles such as defense in depth, least privilege, preventive vs reactive controls, data privacy and protection, incident response, industry standards like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GLBA, GDPR and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Experience with enterprise risk management programs and techniques to drive successful programs in a global enterprise environment.
- Ability to understand and correlate the risk data from various sources and effectively use it to monitor/showcase risk to the firm.
- Experience in executive level risk reporting and visualization.
- Technical and Data analytics knowledge is a must
Soft Skills/attributes Required For This Role
- 15+ years of experience in managing cyber and technology risk at a large multinational company
- Strong communication skills – Ability to flex your style of communication to cater to both technology and business executives, with strong negotiation and influencing skills in driving a win-win solution. Consultancy experience will be a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in working in a Global organization and working with senior management in creating strategy and objectives and translating it into a practical Book of Work for the team and establishing a strong service delivery function.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Address Columbus, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors