Full Job Description
HP’s Digital Mission
HP’s ambition is to utilize the power of data and AI, the possibilities of automation and robotics, to digitally transform ourselves to improve the customer, partner, and employee experience to deliver a competitive advantage, reduce cost and complexity, and to fuel new disruptive business models that both advance and disrupt.
HP’s Enterprise Business Planning (EBP) and Reporting and Analytics (R&A) solutions will redefine the end-to-end enterprise planning, forecasting and reporting and analytics processes across HP. Through a combination of streamlined processes, standardization, and digital transformation, the EBP and R&A solutions will enhance the accuracy and integrity of plans, budgets, and forecasts by integrating business processes, while driving a reduction in the number of reports and KPI’s through centralization of data and automation. The solution will also enable HP to harness the full potential of existing or new statistical, AI machine learning and predictive capabilities, enhanced and real-time reporting, while achieving significant savings through automation by eliminating significant manual work.
To drive the HP’s enterprise business planning and reporting & analytics vision and implementation of the end-to-end solution, we are seeking an individual for the role of EBP and R&A Security & Compliance Lead to be part of our EBP & R&A Program Team. Infrastructure and data security are of the utmost importance to HP. As the EBP and R&A Security & Compliance Lead, you will be responsible for the overall data security and privacy approach and strategy for the EBP and R&A programs, ensuring data use meets all legal, privacy, governmental and company requirements.
- Working with HP’s Cybersecurity team, documenting and leading security architecture assessments, and working with the implementation teams to implement any findings or requirements
- Establishing security policy and strategy for the data flowing from HP’s source systems into our EBP and R&A program and tools
- Working with the EBP cloud infrastructure team to ensure our cloud-based data is secure and meets Cybersecurity and privacy requirements
- Developing security strategies in a consistent way across upstream systems
- Working with our user access management system to enable employees to requests access to Anaplan, making sure the approach is secure and supportable long term
- Ensuring that HP’s auditing and logging requirements are met as part of the infrastructure development
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Technical Cyber Security and Privacy Certification through one of the recognized bodies preferred (such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, SANS/GIAC, CERT, CIPT, CIP-E, CIPP-US) a plus
- 10+ years (minimum) experience in leading and implementing large enterprise projects
- 3 years experience with AWS technologies, including RDS PostgreSQL, AWS CloudWatch, and AWS Secrets Manager a plus
- AWS security certification a plus
- Knowledge of Anaplan Connect SDK a plus, especially its security model
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting security/privacy/compliance solutions for enterprise organizations
- Strong domain expertise and technology implementation/integration experience in multiple of the following areas:
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud Security
- Data Protection
- Data Privacy and Compliance
- Application Security
- End point Security
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Experience developing and leading security strategy in a company or functional area
- Knowledge of applicable leading industry security and privacy standards and requirements
- Strong understanding of data/integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems (ERP, CRM, Functional Planning Solutions etc.)
- Experience in agile concepts, tools and methodology to deliver projects a plus
- Experience in proactive risk assessment and management in solution implementation & delivery
- Experience and ability to engage and work with global stakeholders and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate security & privacy strategy plans, protocols, and negotiate options at business unit levels.
- Address Spring, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors