Will be responsible for the initial configuration of the system in SailPoint, defining new certifications, managing the certification campaign cycles until completion and for continued maintenance and support of data security policies and procedures. The candidate must be able to collaborate with business stakeholders to capture IAM use cases and define IAM processes. The candidate will work closely with IAM management, Engineers, Architects and managing the Access Certification Governance team.
The Staff Systems Engineer develops, maintains, and supports The Home Depot’s technical infrastructure that includes network, hardware, database, and system software components.
The Staff Systems Engineer is responsible for collaborating with and enabling product teams with infrastructure. Staff Systems Engineers are expected to leverage tooling and custom applications to monitor and optimize performance. Staff Systems Engineers lead the stand up of physical and virtual infrastructure to meet evolving enterprise and product team needs. In addition, Staff Systems Engineers may lead the selection and rollout of field and corporate technology.
As a Staff Systems Engineer, you will be a core player that participates and leads multiple efforts simultaneously. You are expected to build and grow the skillsets of more junior Engineers on the team.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
20% – Strategy & Planning:
- Researches and analyzes business trends and behavioral data to identify opportunities for improvements and new initiatives
- Leads the evaluation, development, and recommendation of specific technology products and platforms to provide cost-effective solutions that meet business and technology requirements
- Researches and designs best fit infrastructure, network, database, and security architectures for products
- Proactively creates and maintains tools for monitoring and support
- Participates in project planning and management across multiple efforts
- Develops formal training courses
30% – Delivery & Execution:
- Leads configuration, debugging, and support for infrastructure
- Leads field and corporate roll-outs of technology
- Leads the stand up of necessary system software, hardware, and equipment (physical or virtual) to meet changing infrastructure needs
- Creates and optimizes specifications for technology solutions
- Produces and manages purchase requests for hardware and software
40% – Support & Enablement:
- Collaborates with product and project teams to understand needs and enable them with infrastructure
- Supports technology architecture design review efforts for project and product teams
- Leverages tooling and custom applications to monitor the operational status of applications, infrastructure, networks, databases, and security; optimizes and tunes performance as appropriate
- Drives root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem analysis for security incidents and service interruptions
- Maintains, upgrades, and supports existing systems and infrastructure to ensure operational stability
- Acts as a vendor liaison, owning resourcing, issue management, and documentation
- Leads the production of in-house documentation around solutions
- Monitors tools and proactively helps teams struggling with systems issues
- Provides application support for software running in production
- Creates scripts and tools that drive automation and enable product teams and end users to move towards self service
- Acts as a mentor to more junior Systems Engineers
10% – Learning:
- Keeps abreast of innovations and industry trends as well as changes to internal systems and determines how they impacts tools, training, and support necessary to keep systems up, running, and secure
- Participates in and contributes to learning activities around modern systems engineering core practices (communities of practice)
- Proactively views articles, tutorials, and videos to learn about new technologies and best practices being used within other technology organizations
NATURE AND SCOPE
Typically reports to the Systems Engineer Manager or Sr. Manager.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant condition
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 6+ years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Lead system integrations for both internal-facing and external-facing systems/applications with SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Work with Application Teams to identify, aggregate, and correlate Application/System User Accounts to Identity Cubes within SailPoint
- Development and configuration experience of SailPoint various modules (e.g. audit, compliance, lifecycle, service account)
- Design, Test and Troubleshoot Custom System/Application Connectors within SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Ensure Audit and other requested information is provided within a timely manner
- Drive global standardization and adoption efforts across the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
Business Insight: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization s goals
Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Global Perspective: Taking a broad view when approaching issues; using a global lens
Interpersonal Savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
Self-Development: Actively seeing new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels
Situational Adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Address Austin, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors