Full Job Description
HP Cybersecurity is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, and security-focused Cybersecurity Project Manager. The Cybersecurity Project Manager will be responsible for managing review processes, advising application and product teams on established Cybersecurity requirements, respond to inquiries from business units and seeking opportunities for process improvement.
- Manages review assignments of a team of security engineers across multiple geographic regions
- Acts as a key advisor to application and product teams in various HP businesses on established Cybersecurity policies and requirements
- Leads consultation office hours for application and product teams across various HP businesses and geographic regions
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with application teams, product teams, and other stakeholders
- Partners and collaborates with application and product teams to remediate security vulnerabilities in application and products
- Guides application and product teams through the security review process
- Seeks opportunities for process improvement
- Implements process improvements in the areas of work intake, management, and delivery
- Achieves process improvements via documentation, communication, and automation
- Maintains existing and establishes new automation workflows for work management and KPI reporting using technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI, Outlook integrations, etc.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study, or equivalent experience required
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with debuggers such as IDA Pro, OlyDBG, is a plus, but not required.
- Technical Cybersecurity certification through one of the recognized bodies preferred: SANS, ISACA, (ICS)2, CompTIA, Cisco, CERT, etc.
- Project management certification through one of the recognized bodies preferred: PMI, Lean Six Sigma, GAQM, CompTIA, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Cyber and IT security knowledge
- Understanding of Cyber and IT security standards and best practices
- Understanding of Cyber and IT security risks, threats, and prevention measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent process evaluation and innovation skills
- Excellent work scheduling and tracking skills
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online, Power BI, Outlook integrations, etc.
- Experience with Power Automate or similar automation a plus
- Address Spring, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors