Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
Cardinal Health’s Information Security team is on a tremendous growth journey adding a number of new team members in our Cyber Threat Operations Center, IT Risk and Compliance, and Security Architecture teams We aim to be a world-class cybersecurity and risk management organization that enables Cardinal Health to be healthcare’s most trusted partner.
We boast tremendous opportunities to grow and apply technical skills to meet organizational needs, empowering talented team members who mentor and uplift others, led by leaders with a maniacal focus on employee development and well-being, dedicated training programs, and a fun and collaborative atmosphere.
We currently have a career opening for a Cybersecurity Business Analysis Consultant.
Accountabilities in this role
The scope of this role is to improve Cybersecurity Controls Maturity at Cardinal Health by assisting with the development and coordination of key metrics, communications, financial planning and assessments. Prior cybersecurity experience is not required however the ideal candidate will possess a strong desire to learn and grow in the information security space. A project execution background with a talent for finance, metrics and an attention to detail is paramount. Accountabilities include:
- Manage the collection and publication of pivotal cybersecurity metrics to create a universal picture of cybersecurity at Cardinal Health
- Assist with the management of overall IS financials including the creation of budgets, hiring and timing, and forecasting
- Contribute to the development of information security through project ideation and estimation processes
- Lead efforts for the creation and updates of critical Information Security presentations
- Coordinate and plan regular town halls, monthly leadership meetings, and other large-scale meetings with executive leadership
- Assist in the development of multiyear information security strategy
- Gain cross departmental exposure and flexibility to engage with many teams in the company in different countries throughout the world
- Lead cross-functional activities within the security organization to drive a consistent view of core operational processes
- Participate in cybersecurity risk assessments and risk mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with internal and/or external cyber security and Information Technology resources
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding of financial processes
- Experience aiding in budget and/or long-term planning processes
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills targeted at a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to translate key business drivers and business requirements into financial data points
- Information security is a plus, but not required
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field or work experience equivalent
- Strong attention to detail with analytical and problem-solving ability
This job is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Address Dublin, OH, USA
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors