At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
As a key member of our Information Technology group, you’ll play a critical part in shaping the future of mobility. If you’re looking for the chance to leverage advanced technology to redefine the transportation landscape, enhance the customer experience and improve people’s lives, this is the opportunity for you. Join us and challenge your IT expertise and analytical skills to help create vehicles that are as smart as you are.
What You’ll Be Able To Do
With more and more of our digital information and interactions moving to the cloud, securing these resources is more important than ever. As a key member of our Cloud Security team, you’ll work closely with cloud operations and other cyber security teams to safeguard our public and private cloud environment. This involves identifying and addressing security gaps as well as identifying, evaluating and recommending tools to enhance our cloud security posture. This role is also responsible for delivering security assessments of Cloud Service Providers (CSP) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. You will:
- Work with Security, Azure and AWS teams to identify/remediate security gaps in our public cloud environments
- Collaborate on plans to resolve security gaps
- Lead the evaluation and development of tools needed to address security gaps
- Partner with product owners, product managers and end users to identify processes/needs
The Minimum Requirements We Seek
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a Cyber Security role
- 2+ years of enterprise-level security best practices and guidelines for AWS and Azure Cloud deployments and common web application frameworks
Our Preferred Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise-level security best practices and guidelines for AWS and Azure Cloud deployments and common web application frameworks
- Self-motivated, customer-focused, results-oriented, quick learner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a cohesive team
- Deadline-driven with commitment to consistently excellent quality
- Familiarity with the agile project planning process
- Ability to document processes/procedures and develop other documentation
- Familiarity with security threat vectors in an enterprise cloud environment
- Understanding of the CI/CD deployment pipelines and automated build/configuration tools (e.g., Jenkins, Chef, OpenShift, etc.)
- Exceptional multi-tasking, troubleshooting and problem-resolution abilities
- Proficiency with AWS services (e.g., VPCs, IAM, security groups, EC2, EBS, Serverless/Lambda, Cloud Watch, S3, etc.)
- Expertise with Azure services (e.g., Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Azure Active Directory, App Services, Azure SQL Databases, Storage Accounts, Kubernetes, Containers (PCF), Key vaults, etc.)
What You’ll Receive In Return
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
- Seniority level
- Employment type
- Job function
Engineering and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Automotive
- Address 1 American Road Dearborn, MI, USA
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors