What Infrastructure Security and Governance contributes to Cardinal Health:
Serving as the foundation of a shared IT vision that is agile and secure, the Infrastructure Security and Governance Team was formed to uphold the fundamental information security principles and policies set forth by EIT Senior Leadership for the protection of Cardinal cloud and onprem resources. Under the authority and guidance of EIT Global Infrastructure Services, the Infrastructure Security and Governance Team establishes and enforces the proper administrative and technical controls needed to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and allow the entire infrastructure environment to unite on common goals that serve the broader Cardinal organization and our Customers.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Possess a working knowledge of cloud platforms, specifically with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Work with Cloud Operations and application teams to coordinate implementation of technical solutions for remediating security or compliance gaps.
- Possesses working knowledge of various logging/monitoring solutions and ability to review system and event logs from various IT components.
- Create compliance and security dashboards for leadership and application teams using tools such as Splunk.
- Possesses basic understanding of operating systems, networks, databases, storage, security.
- Continually review and recommend improvements to operational processes and procedures.
- Look for opportunities to automate anything and everything.
- Familiarity with scripting and programming languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell is a plus.
- Familiarity with Regulatory compliance frameworks like SOX, HIPAA, GDPR is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate security findings to peers and leadership.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects related to cloud security and governance.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules, and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Detail oriented with excellent documentation skills/methodologies, who can successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Desire to continuously learn new technologies and third-party services. Examples include, but not limited to, Cloud, network, storage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred .
- 4+ years of experience in related field preferred.
- IT Security experience or certifications a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Cloud platforms – AWS and GCP is highly desired.
- Automation experience preferred.
- Certifications in related technologies preferred, but not required.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to all aspects of the position.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Address Dublin, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors