Full Job Description
The Sales and Marketing Group (SMG) exists to deliver world class customer experiences in ways that maximizes our revenue, design-wins, as well as our brand and reputation. We are customer obsessed, providing personalized programs and support, to accelerate Intel’s transformation to a cloud and data-centric leader.
The US Channel Scale and Partner Group (CS and P) sits within SMG and is building a team centered around a single, critical mission: to grow Intel’s relevance, preference, and scale in cloud consumption through our partners. We are looking for individuals with a team first, customer obsessed mentality interested in building the cloud sales motions, programs, toolsets and strategic software/services partnerships to ensure Intel’s relevance in a future where cloud is integral to our customer success. Applicants must be adept at collaborating across the organization and ecosystem to build strong partnerships, while engaging technical expertise to scale cloud solutions based on Intel technology. Applicants must be effective communicators and influencers and must have a history of driving results in a highly matrixed organization. Candidates will be considered on experience, fit and desire to be part of a high impact sales team focused on evolving Intel’s culture to embrace and win in the cloud.
Candidates must have sales and cloud experience, technical acumen, knowledge of the cloud ISV landscape and knowledge of the network security landscape, products, and especially the evolution of networking solutions in the cloud, for example, SASE, virtual firewalls, SD WAN offerings from companies like Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, F5 and others. As a commissioned sales CPM, you will lead the US CS and P cloud consumption engagements to develop partnerships and execute cloud sales programs with traditional and emerging ISVs across multiple verticals. You will partner on technical engagements and have ownership of pipeline and deal closure to exceed consumption revenue and KPI targets.
This is a highly impactful role that will give you the opportunity to define and execute Intel’s cloud consumption strategy thru ecosystem partnerships and with active collaboration with the Global Partner Scale Team, the Data Center Product Group and other key internal stakeholders. This role will drive short term consumption sales objectives while establishing long-term strategic engagements with partners across the ecosystem. If you are excited about building something new while taking on a dynamic and challenging role with very real impact for Intel’s long-term success, please apply.
As a commissioned sales cloud partner manager, your responsibilities will include
- Responsible for all cloud sales activities, partner strategy, and programs for 5-10 ISVs; this includes defining partner objectives, partnering with technical resources to drive optimizations, and creating and managing deal pipeline for solutions/objectives
- Enable collaborations across ISV partner sales, ecosystem SIs and Intel AEs to deploy intel optimized cloud solutions
- Lead joint sales events with partners and ensure investments are efficient and effective
- Activities also include, but not limited to, support delivering training, GTM campaigns, Pre-Sales support, POC support, hyperscaler collaborations and marketing partnerships, etc.
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Cross-functional team leadership and influence/matrix skills
- Acumen of solutions and products within the cloud as well as Intel’s software and hardware offerings that support them
- Acumen of network security landscape, products, partners and the evolution of networking solutions in the cloud
- Strong customer skills with ability to engage new and legacy partners, own senior relationships, deliver joint programs and solutions, and communicate actively across the org
- Willingness to manage thru ambiguity, define strategic direction and translate into actionable initiatives that drive measurable results.
- Desire and initiative to continuously learn, grow and teach others
- Team-over-self mentality
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information systems, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant technical or business field.
- 5+ years of experience with:
- Cross-functional team leadership and influence/matrix skills
- The ISV players, solutions, and product offerings within the cloud with a grasp of how intel’s products and engineering efforts support them
- Delivering sales or marketing programs to accomplish joint business objectives and solution selling
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certification from a top US cloud provider; Intel cloud university completion and/or AI champion preferred
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Georgia, Atlanta;US, Massachusetts, Hudson;US, New York, New York;US, North Carolina, Raleigh;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;US, Texas, Austin;US, Washington, Multiple Cities;US, Washington, D.C.;Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here.
- Address Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors