Full Job Description
Who we are
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
- Perform application security assessments as part of the security program of the application.
- Guide and perform security activities including vulnerability testing and analysis, code review, and static and dynamic code testing
- Communicate application security program fundamentals and processes, and act as a consultative partner with the business/developer teams
- Participate in security projects and collaborate with IT peers to implement security tools and processes
- Conduct internally performed risk assessments, penetration tests, and intrusion attempts; provide responses and action plans to external security assessments
- Participate in IT projects, providing security reviews and remediation recommendations based on industry standards.
- Looking to implement a Security by Design (SbD) security assurance approach that will enable us to formalize AWS account design, automate security controls, and streamline auditing.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong background in application security
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of AIG security policies and standards
- 5+ years of experience in information security related positions
- Vulnerability threat experience preferred
- Good communication skills; excellent customer relations experience
- Programming technologies i.e. Java, etc
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering preferred or equivalent work experience
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation preferred
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to email@example.com . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
IT – Information Technology Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel Relocation Provided: No AIG Employee Services, Inc.
- Address Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors